Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mushy stuff

Challenge~ Lets share one of your happiest memories with your kids and school.....
*I've had alot of happy memories with my kids and hope to have many more. They were both involved in scouts all the way to the end and both received the highest rank they could, a Gold Award and Eagle Scout. Both were involved in various sports all through school. We had basketball, track, cross country and swimming covered between them. I had a saxophone player and drummer in marching band, so lots of good memories there. I'm so proud of what each of them have done in their lives and what they have yet to accomplish. I see them each going far with their dreams and making many more memories along the way.

Made another card for the WSW Challenges on 2Peas.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Such a pretty card! tfs

Rika said...

Pretty card, great background.