Friday, June 6, 2008

Errand filled date afternoon

I had my date day with Jonah a bit earlier than normal. We headed to Evansville for a day of errands and half way through we drove over into Henderson, KY to get gas. Gas in my neck of the woods is still $3.95 and in Evansville, IN it was $3.81. So as anyone from SW IN knows, if you cross that "money saving bridge", you most likely will get the gas even cheaper in Henderson. And sure enough! Gas was $3.73 at Swifty. Plus, if you pay cash and pump it yourself there, take off another 5 cents. Making gas $3.68 per gallon. I couldn't pass up filling my tank up. It's sad when we get so excited for a gas price of $3.68 isn't it?? Sheesh! After filling up, we stopped to get some lunch and then drove up the John James Audubon State Park. Jonah played with his tractors and watched the birds more than he ate. The temperature was hot this afternoon, but I did get him to eat a few fries. Really nutritious huh? On the way back to his house, we stopped to do a little "Big Lots" shopping. He was such a big help!

Today's Challenge is~ What are your favorite pages to work on?
*I would say that the heritage pages are my favorite to work on. I'm slowly putting together albums for my kids from some of the old photos we have. It's kind of a history of the family also.

No comments: