Friday, May 30, 2008

Potpourri

I'm still working on the flower bed. I got a little distracted yesterday and only had time to get the edging. The distraction was a good one though. I stopped in to visit Chanel & family. Hubby ended up coming over and we stayed for dinner. It was nice that Bishnu was off last night too. Getting ready to go and do one side of the bed. The other side may have to wait until next week. I'm out of dirt... imagine that... and won't have enough to complete the other side. I've got some Four O'clocks that are getting a good thinning. There's a spot that I'm going to transplant some too and then take some to a friend. I'll have to try and remember to stake them as they tend to really grow and then at the first good rain, tumble over onto the ground. I'm surprised hubby hasn't complained about having to lift them up to mow underneath them lol.

It Friday and that means it's my day to pick Jonah up from daycare :) I look forward to getting my time with him.

Challenge~ Find a quotation that moves you and write it down. Why does it move you?
*I actually have two and they're both from Dr. Seuss. He was one smart cookie :) I think they both help me to keep things in check and on the path that I want to go.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.” Dr. Seuss

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Dr. Seuss

No comments: