Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's a beautiful day :)

Good morning everyone! It's such a nice day today so far :) I probably won't be able to enjoy it much though as I have two finals due tomorrow and a graduation to go to. I should have had the finals done already but I AM the Queen of procrastination! I wear my crown proudly but would really like to give it to someone else lol. Looks like a challenge for myself to work on... becoming less of a procrastinator. I'll have to take baby steps :)

Ok... for this weeks Two Peas challenge!

Challenge for today~ Describe a favorite vacation of your married years

*We really haven't taken very many vacations and I've enjoyed each and every one. But if I could only pick one it would have to be when we went to Florida. We visted Disney and Universal while there plus St Augustine. That was hubby's and the kids first trip to the ocean. I so want to go back. The ocean is always so peaceful and I could stay there forever... well maybe :) One place that we'd like to go is Gulf Shores, AL.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I hear ya on the procrastination! Good luck with the studying!!