Sunday, May 18, 2008

The makings of a beautiful day

I have some of the new perennials in the ground that I bought on Friday. I still need to finish the front flower beds. I'll probably change their arrangements around a bit, but just wanted them to get into the soil until I can do that.

I haven't made the leap to digital except for when taking pics of headstones. I have an inexpensive camera for that. Yes, I know that sounds really strange... taking pics of headstones. I've been doing genealogy for many years and sometimes people e-mail me that don't live around here and ask for a headstone picture. So, that means by not being digital for most of my pictures, I'm slow at posting pics online.

That being said, here are a few pics of my grandson, Jonah. I'm trying to make a slide show and experiencing difficulties. When, and if, I get that figured out, I'll add some pics from Chicago :) The spot on Jonah's forehead is from him meeting the door hinge after running down the hallway in my house. It wasn't a pleasant meeting as you can tell. It took 3 stitches, which his mommy (my dd) said he took like a big boy. The small scar now is in the shape of a "y". Interesting :) It's fading nicely.

Jonah on the move!



Such a serious look :)

The Sunday Blogger challenge at twopeas is as follows...

Challenge~ If you could follow someone around for one day (unseen), who would it be and why?

*I think I would love to follow Jonah around for one day and see things through the eyes of a two year old. Being able to see everything as a toddler does would be a great experience. Imagine seeing things again for the first time and actually understanding them :)

No comments: