Monday, July 20, 2009

I have survived nursing school :)


It's been quite awhile since I've blogged anything and with good reason. The spring semester and the 8 week summer session of nursing class took pretty much all of my attention. My poor husband hasn't had a good homecooked meal for awhile now. If he hadn't done his own laundry, he might have been arrested for indecent exposure lol. That didn't happen though, which is a good thing :)

The first week following graduation was filled with sleeping as late as I could in the morning, and pretty much doing nothing :) This week, however, will be filled with studying for the boards and some shop hopping. Last year was the first year of the Shop Hop with 8 stores participating. This year it has been expanded to 10 stores. I've visited two of the stores so far with plans on visiting 3 more today. I'll post pics of the make-n-takes from each of the stores later this evening. They are really cute!

I'm finally able to dust off my scrapbbok supplies and get some projects done. With classes keeping me pretty busy, I had to put scrapping on the back burner. My hubby turns 50 on July 27 and we're planning a sneaky surprise get together for him the following weekend. I'll have just enough time to put a small album together. It won't be much, but it'll be a little something :)

Off to the Shop Hop!

4 comments:

KarenSue said...

congrats!

Unknown said...

Well, you've been busy! I admire your ability to juggle! I'm sure blogging had to be on the bottom of the list and that's understandable. Hope you're having a wonderful day! Found you via 2Peas!

Jingle said...

Congratulations and good luck on your boards!

Nancywithajones said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!