Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Scrapbook supplies

The challenge at 2peas today is..
What scrapping supplies can you not live without and why?
*I don't have to have all the fancy smancy tools if it came right down to it. But I'd like to have some of them :P I guess if I really had to pick a few, it would have to be a good trimmer/cutter, adhesive, scissors, marking pencil, and some good cardstock. These are just the basics and truthfully I could get by with just them if I had to.

Our son and his gf are flying out to New Zealand today for a semester to study abroad. I'm going to try and not cry too much at the airport lol. I'm excited for them and will miss them both greatly while they're gone. It's going to be a long semester until we get to see him again. Please keep them in your thoughts as they travel.

3 comments:

Heather said...

One of my friend's son spent a semester in NZ and loved it. I'm sure they will have a fabulous time. Thank you for the comments about 2 yr olds. It's nice to know I'm not the only one!

emily said...

Wishing your son and his gf a safe, fun trip {And a speedy semester for you}!

jillconyers said...

Studying abroad was something I always wanted to do. It sounds so exciting.