Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here a blog, there a blog

I enjoy reading other peoples blogs so thought I'd start my own. Not sure what I'll write in here or who will actually read it, but here goes anyway. We're all getting ready to go to a family gathering and then I have to work later in the day.

What is my style of scrapbooking? I tend to lean toward things more simple. I do like embellishments on my pages but not too many. As for journaling... that's something that I need to work on. Alot of times I wait until later to journal when I really should do it right away. Looks like a goal to work on... journaling on the spot. I'm not working on any particular album at the moment. More or less flittering from subject to subject. I'm pretty much a flitterer! Is that a word? It is now!

No comments: